At our school, we recognise the importance of keeping our bodies and minds healthy. We work closely with our school community to make sure that our children understand how to stay healthy. Here are just a few of the things we do to promote 'Healthy Me' for all pupils:
- Our school is an active place where children take part in physical activity every day. We are proud of our provision for physical wellbeing. We work closely with the Links School Sports Partnership to provide a variety of physical activities and sporting opportunities for our children. Our staff team are well-trained to support positive and active playtimes.
- We are Healthy Minds school, which means that we do lots of work to support pupils' mental health and emotional wellbeing.
- Social and emotional learning is a fundamental part of our curriculum and we place great importance on protecting and developing the mental wellbeing of every pupil in our school.
- We work with SSELP schools in a poverty network group. The aim of this group is to support people in Sheffield living in deprivation. This helps to inform our strategy for supporting our Pupil Premium children and their families.
- Two of our staff are SHINE project ambassadors, who offer support and information for pupils and families about healthy eating.
Take a look at the pages in this section to find out more...